Harper - Rust
Keep your hands free and your pump protected! The Harper is designed to transition with you long after your pumping days are over. Repurpose your pump bag as a stroller organizer, mini diaper bag, fanny pack or cross body purse.
- Made with durable, high-end vegan leather.
- Multiple pockets for storage and organization.
- D-rings for stroller attachment.
- Complimentary stroller straps included.
- Built in waterproof wipes pocket.
- Holds up to 20+ wipes.
- Opening placed on both sides of bag allowing you to run your pump tubes and charging cables.
- Angled straps for back support.
- Adjustable waistband.
- Gold hardware.
- Back zipper pocket perfect for cell phone or to tuck away belt straps.
Min hip size: 23" (Size 00)
Max hip size: 43" (Size 16)
(44" inches from buckle to buckle)
* STRAP EXTENDERS* Matching strap extenders are available for purchase for our mamas who need a little extra length. They can add an extra 11-17 inches if needed.
Bag Dimensions -
- Length: 9 1/2"
- Width: 2 1/2"
- Height: 6"
Domestic Shipping: Once the item is ready to be shipped our free shipping option usually takes 3-5 business days via USPS.
You can upgrade and pay for expedited shipping if you need it by a sooner date.
International Shipping: Once the item is shipped it is very difficult to predict shipping times due to customs but typically this takes 10-30 business days. There may be delays due to the customs process which is unfortunately out of our control! If you opt for expedited shipping, we offer an upgraded service through DHL which takes 1-3 business days for delivery and rarely experiences customs delays.
Return / Exchange period:
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your original order to process a return. You must return the item within 14 days of receiving your return slip. Once received, exchanges may take up to 10-15 business days to process.
See full Return / Exchange policy here: Return and Exchange Policy
General Care Instructions
General care advice:
- Do not over fill your bag as it may damage or distort the shape.
- Avoid exposure to grease, perfumes, cosmetics and heat.
- Store the item inside the protective dust bag when not in use.
- All spills or stains should be attended to and cleaned as soon as possible.
- Use a leather polish or protectant on your bag every 4-6 weeks.
Cleaning your product:
- Use a damp washcloth and dish soap to spot clean your bag.
- Do not vigorously scrub the bag as you can damage the vegan leather.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals to clean.
Each product will have a pink badge indicating if the item is Approved/Pending/Ineligible. If you are unsure please message us and we will let you know the status of the product.
While you cannot use your HSA/FSA card directly at checkout on website, you can get reimbursed by submitting an itemized invoice to your provider.
Before making a purchase, please check with your provider to understand their reimbursement process.
Rest assured, our products are approved and eligible for reimbursement. Simply follow your provider's instructions for reimbursement.
If you need any assistance, please visit our contact page, and we'll be happy to help.