Radley Breast Pump Backpack - Stone
Introducing the Radley Pump Backpack - the ultimate solution for moms who want to stay organized and stylish on-the-go!
The bottom compartment of the Radley Pump Backpack is specifically designed to accommodate most breast pump batteries and standard coolers. This ensures that your pump battery stays safe, your pump parts remain organized, and your breast milk stays cool and fresh, even when you're on-the-go.
Made with durable vegan leather and an innovative design, this backpack offers everything a busy mom needs.
Designed to be versatile and discreet, the Radley Pump Backpack can be used for a variety of purposes, including as a hospital bag, a diaper bag, a breast pump bag, and a travel bag.
With ample space and multiple compartments and pockets, you'll be able to keep all your essentials organized and easily accessible.
Plus, with its sleek design and high-quality materials, the Radley Pump Backpack doesn't look like your typical breast pump bag - it's fashionable and functional all in one!
Check out some of its amazing features: ⤵️
🎒𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗶𝘇𝗲:
- Two compartments - top and bottom half
- Center divider can be unzipped and folded down or removed for a large-sized backpack
- Total of 16 pockets for easy storage and organization
- Front large zip pocket fits most standard breast pumps and cooler bags
- 3 bottom pockets - 2 cup holders and one back mesh pocket
- Laptop sleeve that fits up to a 12-inch laptop even when the bag is divided in two
- Back hidden zipper/pocket perfect for cell phone or passport
- Front zip pocket
- Front mesh zipper on bag opening perfect for pump tubing
- 2 outer slip pockets on each side of the bag that hold up to a 32 oz bottle
- Double zipper on both bag openings
- Key leash in the top compartment of the bag
- Another Key leash located in the bottom compartment
- Made with durable vegan leather
- Gold and Black hardware options
- Water-resistant lining
- Grab handle with leather and nylon lining
- Adjustable backpack pads
- Adjustable backpack straps also with nylon lining for smooth adjustments
- Bottom of backpack straps can be removed and tucked into back slip pocket for easy conversion to a shoulder bag, cross body or stroller bag
- Back slip pocket for storage or when unzipped, a trolley sleeve
- Flap closure with hidden magnets
- Double zipper opening at the top of the bag with wide opening
- Hidden magnets on the side of the bag to keep zippers looking neat
- Metal feet on the bottom of the bag
- D-rings to attach stroller, shoulder or cross body straps
🛍️ 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀:
- Shoulder strap
- Cross body
- Stroller straps
Designed with mamas in mind, the Radley Pump Backpack offers ample room and organization options to meet most pumping mamas needs!
8 1/2” Depth
12 1/2” Width
14 1/2” Height
**Kindly note that processing orders may take up to 5-10 business days, and shipping may take 3-7 business days due to high order volume. We are committed to fulfilling orders as quickly as possible and offer expedited shipping options for those who require faster delivery. For urgent matters, please send us a direct message (DM) and we will do our best to assist you promptly. Thank you for your understanding and support**
Domestic Shipping: Once the item is ready to be shipped our free shipping option usually takes 3-5 business days via USPS.
You can upgrade and pay for expedited shipping if you need it by a sooner date.
International Shipping: Once the item is shipped it is very difficult to predict shipping times due to customs but typically this takes 10-30 business days. There may be delays due to the customs process which is unfortunately out of our control! If you opt for expedited shipping, we offer an upgraded service through DHL which takes 1-3 business days for delivery and rarely experiences customs delays.
Return / Exchange period:
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your original order to process a return. You must return the item within 14 days of receiving your return slip. Once received, exchanges may take up to 10-15 business days to process.
See full Return / Exchange policy here: Return and Exchange Policy
General Care Instructions
General care advice:
- Do not over fill your bag as it may damage or distort the shape.
- Avoid exposure to grease, perfumes, cosmetics and heat.
- Store the item inside the protective dust bag when not in use.
- All spills or stains should be attended to and cleaned as soon as possible.
- Use a leather polish or protectant on your bag every 4-6 weeks.
Cleaning your product:
- Use a damp washcloth and dish soap to spot clean your bag.
- Do not vigorously scrub the bag as you can damage the vegan leather.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals to clean.